EL 6400 sliding system offer maximum functionality and comfort in relation to safety and design. The large openings offered by EL 6400 create spaces in which light is fully diffused. This system lets light fully penetrate through space thanks to profiles’ small functional dimensions.
- Available in simple sliding system but also in lift & sliding variant for a better tightness.
- Firm system with elegant, frugal shape
- Ideal for large frames (successive double-sash frame up to 4 m)
- A simple sliding mechanism or a slide & lift mechanism (90 and 150kg) or can be added optionally
- Specially designed sealing gaskets for door frames, hook dowels and dowels for double-sash frames.
- High level of resistance to wind load and air permeability through the use of EPDM sealing gaskets
- Smooth sliding thanks to the use of an inox track
- Internal joint corner with set up holes for the hinges for optimal stabilization
- Available only in linear shape
PROFILES DIMENSIONS CHARACTERISTICS
Frame dimensions Width 47,1 mm to 145,1 mm - Height 47 mm
Sash dimensions Width 39 mm – Height 87,2 mm
CONSTRUCTION DIMENSIONS SPECIFICATIONS
Maximum sash dimensions with 150 kg mechanism Width 2000 mm – Height 2350 mm
Minimum sash dimensions with 150 kg mechanism Width 670 mm - Height 850 mm
Maximum sash dimensions with 90 kg mechanism Width 1900 mm - Height 2350 mm
Minimum sash dimensions with 90 kg mechanism Width 500 mm - Height 1250 mm
Maximum sash dimensions for regular sliding frame Width 2000 mm - Height 2350 mm
Minimum sash dimensions for regular sliding frame Width 300 mm - Height 400 mm
Maximum sash weight with 150 kg mechanism 150 Kg
Maximum sash weight with 90 kg mechanism 90 Kg
Maximum sash weight for regular sliding frame 90 Kg
Glass thickness 10 mm, 17 mm & 21 mm